Thursday, June 8, 2017

Day 6, Manaiakalani Intensive

Agenda:


Today we spent most of the day going over sites and creating a new professional site we can use for the new teaching criteria, which are coming out in July.

The main new learning for today was learning how to image map using coding. A neat way to start learning how to get your head around html coding, although I thought it was quite time consuming compared to using google draw. If you have a look at my embedded site (Below) you can see the main buttons which I created on google draw and the one I created using image mapping. I decided to keep the google draw buttons, as I did not have to edit the image as much. so the image mapping washed out the colours a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Supporting Teachers

Today I used what I have learnt at Manaiakalani digital fluency intensive course to support another teacher (My mentor teacher). We start...